Saturday, February 15, 2014

Today Spoke with my dear friend Ron Ames about our up coming Movie Productions and I will further update this page with a lot more information. Happy Saturday to all and God Bless! :))

Ron Ames



What are Our options. NCC is a "B" Corporation and we have Crowd funding for many things ahead.







I believe it will work out better if we start by crowd funding and making motion pictures to raise the capital needed to build our Own Factory and Recycling Facility create more jobs and make new products to help prevent Global Warming and conserve water and power and even help people to save money also. On the Non- profit side. I wish to begin a research center to go after Cancer my way. I want results and I want people working on it that have lost someone that was proud of them and had told them that they had never seen anyone turn their life around the way I did and Papa did not get to see me finish my Project. He had 3 yrs left till retirement and without notice he suddenly came home sick one day from work and in 2 weeks he died. Cancer is an evil thing. I am thankful that I have held onto my Patents and Corporation. It has been a rough year for me and my health as well. Bike crash, broken ribs broken teeth. Impacted tooth, infection, near death reaction to high power antibiotics. Food poisoning right after the bad reaction and then blood pressure went up to 266/? when they noticed and stopped all procedures for reconstructive surgery. Infection came back bad while they have left a hole into my head by root canal to irrigate infection. Broke out real bad twice and now taking natural Blood Pressure supplement and a aspirin
everyday and BP is way down and almost ready to finish surgery now. I had left off doing 1000 push ups per day before the bike crash. Weight lifting and short sprints. I have some catching up to do. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment